||We are looking for a Drupal Developer responsible for front-end CMS development and theming. This position requires a combination of programming skills (PHP, HTML, CSS, etc.) The best candidates have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems. Experience with Drupal 7/8 and WordPress is strongly preferred. In addition, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development and deployment, with some back-end knowledge, is preferred.
- Minimum of 3+ years hands-on coding and in-depth development experience in Drupal 7 & 8 and WordPress
- Web development with PHP, HTML5/XHTML and CSS
- Developing web solutions in Drupal and PHP implementations in a XAMP/MAMP environment
- Architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture
- Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views and Paragraphs
- Creating custom Drupal theme and modules
- Working on PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
- Familiarity with Cloud Service Providers: Acquia, Google Cloud, AWS
- Familiarity with source control systems such as Subversion, GIT, RTC, etc.
- Working on multilingual website
- Basic knowledge in Photoshop