||The Web Publisher is responsible for the timely creation of quality Web Pages and their progression to Live via a Sitecore CMS system. He or she will work with a range of Web technologies and social media channels. A high level of initiative and ability to develop solutions, able to complete work requests with minimum instruction. Proven ability to operate in a team providing technical assistance to other team members. Able to take ownership of work requests.
- Manage new content updates and publishing across multiple content management platforms.
- Develop new pages, setup/configure information architecture and functionality components as well as load and update content and images.
- Develop, implement, test, and support new Sitecore features defined by business project team.
- Creation of SEO compliant Web Pages based on work orders and agreed productivity throughputs Validates and quality checks the pages created Executes the production process in consultation with operational leads.
- Should also be able to make layout changes on the website as per the requirement.
- Make minor changes on images using photo editing software like Photoshop, illustrator etc
- Contributes to the generation of estimates of the effort required for publishing tasks.
- A high standard of spoken and written English. The ability to write clear and concise e-mails, reports and presentations and to communicate using the correct tone and style for each situation.
- Ensures applications meet requirements and desired quality and signs off on all technical aspects of work.
- Must be proactive and reach out to team members and other employees regularly.
- Should be flexible to work in night shifts.
- Fix bugs and issues on pages.
- Sitecore, ASP.Net,C#, MS SQL
- Knowledge of ALM tools (Jira, TFS, Git, Service Now, etc.)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills. Can clearly and proactively communicate with individuals across multiple teams and departments.
- Resourceful, team player, high energy and flexible
- Basic SEO best practices
|How to Apply
||Email your resume to careers@Position2.com. Please mention the position applied for in the subject line of the email