||We are looking for an experienced product designer (UX) to design a digital marketing platform that meet ours as well as our users’ needs.
You will be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mock-ups and clickable prototypes. In short you will be an integral member of the customer and product discovery core-team.
You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience and iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX/ product projects is essential.
Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers and make it a success in the market.
- Help bring the overall product vision to life
- Plan, design and conduct user research
- Create personas based on user research
- Help ideate on possible solutions to user problems and create conceptual frameworks
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups and interactive prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences for the user (across a wide range of devices)
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core and new functions and features
- Define correct interaction models and evaluate their success to improve the product
- Conduct usability testing and gather feedback for the design & product team
- Identify any design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs with correct flows
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes effectively to developers
- Collaborate with other members of the organization to create new features
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Maintain cutting edge knowledge of design concepts and tools
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas
- Passion & the drive to go the extra mile to build industry transforming products
- Proven experience as a Product Designer (UX)
- Proven experience with customer and product discovery
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Strong knowledge in user research
- Proficient in design software (e.g. UXPin, Balsamiq, AdobeXD)
- Experience in digital marketing/ e-commerce companies is a big plus
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- A degree in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Certification in user-centered design process
- User research
- Customer and Product discovery
- Building user/task flows
- Quick prototyping using XD, Sketch etc
|How to Apply
||Email your resume to careers@Position2.com. Please mention the position applied for in the subject line of the email