||Position2 is on the lookout for extremely QA engineers who can take ownership of QA for the different modules of our marketing platform. They should be able to closely work with Project /Product Managers, and the Dev team and ensure the final deliverables are of high quality both in functionality and in usability.
|Job Description (Role & Responsibilities)
- Must have experience in doing QA of complex modules preferably in SaaS/eCommerce.
- The expectation is that the QA engineer would be able to design and document the test cases from the use cases document/zeplin designs.
- Should have a great deal of interest in automation of test cases.
- Clear communication would be an added asset.
|Required Skills in order of priority:
- Manual testing,
- Functional testing,
- Performance testing,
- Selenium automation (or any other tool).
|How to Apply
||Please email your cover letter (not too long winded) and resume to careers@Position2.com