||Global digital marketing agency seeks Project Managers to maintain and develop client relationships and manage internal resources for their clients in North America. Project Managers are responsible for strategic thought leadership as well as day-to-day management of our clients. They operate independently and with Client Managers in the US to manage client business and client relationships.
- Ensure work adheres to strategic direction of client and follows the companies exacting processes
- Lead/ support client meetings, including presentation of new work, strategic point of views, and analytical reports
- Facilitate resolution of any issues on client work
- Assess opportunities and competitive activities for clients
- Implement industry marketing best practices and share digital trends with clients
- Collaborate, as needed, with external agencies to support client work
- Deliver projects within scope, identifying potential overages along the way
- Manage internal and external client expectations
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns for US clients, working closely with internal delivery teams and outside agencies to successfully meet customer’s digital business objectives.
- Identify and implement digital best practices that drive a best in class customer experience to improve marketing effectiveness, maximize conversion rates and grow the client’s digital channels
- Manage all brand communications through digital channels, setting up, selling and executing a vision, from delivering standalone projects to integrated campaigns, developing brand presence, tracking online activity etc.
- Explore new developments in the digital landscape to find ways to effectively deliver the clients digital communication and business objectives.
- Manage/ support all client communications to drive leads and ensure through gap analysis, appropriate support to correct performance with in cost effective targets.
- Ensure smooth running and completion of client projects across site builds, online advertising, social media, analytics and marketing automation to maximizing online sales opportunities for clients.
- Exposure to all core areas of digital marketing like marketing analytics, social media analytics, display marketing, SEO/SEM, email marketing, marketing automation, web application etc
- Strong understanding of search/ social media/ marketing automation platforms
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong people skills are a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The individual must be fluent in English
- Strong understanding of digital concepts and proven ability to apply them effectively
- Strong understanding of marketing/ digital marketing best practices
- Prioritize deliverables and meet deadlines
- Excellent presentation skills with proven success in presenting ideas to clients in North America
- Exceptional communication skills -- both oral and written
- Strong relationship management skills
- Self-motivated and action-oriented
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver great work
- Ideally, 5 to 10 years relevant experience for Project Manager role / 2 to 5 years for Project Manager Operations
|How to Apply
||Please email your cover letter (not too long winded) and resume to careers@Position2.com