|Job Summary||As an Art Director, you will be responsible for developing creative concepts and integrated campaigns across multiple channels — email, display, site, and print. We are looking for someone to bring innovation in design, fresh ideas in photography and outstanding visual communication. You will work closely with the Creative Director and will direct in-house designers and writers.|
- Have a proven track record of creative assets that work across multiple channels with an emphasis on email, site, and other digital channels.
- Solid experience with revenue generating email.
- Work well with others and partner closely with cross functional team members, presented ideas, articulate rationale and facilitate effective feedback and implementation.
- Can art direct multiple projects at a time, ensuring they are on brand, in line with the Creative Director’s vision and meet the creative brief objectives.
- Can lead the design team in inspirational brainstorm sessions and help push creative concepts that work across multiple channels.
- Can enforce brand standards and brand evolution with both internal and external partners.
- Work collaboratively in a team environment, and direction from the Creative Director and can trickle that direction down to more junior team members.
- Self-directed, extremely organized and can manage oversight on multiple projects and campaigns.
- Know how design works effectively within an online user experience and how marketing design works to enhance the customer experience.
- A strong background in concept development and direct response design.
- A portfolio that reflects strong design concepts, exceptional design sensibility and attention to detail, a sophisticated, clean aesthetic.
- Ability to communicate and exercise superior verbal and written skills as to how their art direction drives business objectives.
- Passion for branding and the design + copy process.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator), Sketch, InVision and Zepplin.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Art/Design or equivalent and 7-10+ years of work experience in this or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience working as a managing Art Director at an ad agency, web design firm, ecommerce company, retail/fashion house or design firm.
- A great attitude and flexibility towards business and its ever-changing nature.
- A sense of humor and the ability to have fun doing what you love.
|How to Apply||Email your resume to careers@Position2.com. Please mention the position applied for in the subject line of the email|