Technical Architect – UI
This position is for a technology leader in the Product Engineering Team for Arena. Arena is a Digital Marketing Platform that enables best-in-class demand generation programs. It is a result of the experience and learnings from delivering award-winning, ROI-driven campaigns for over 200 global companies over the last 15 years.
As a leader on the team, you will be responsible for tier1 critical systems, guiding your team through the design, development, testing, and deployment. You will have to deal with challenges of high availability, low latency, and high throughput. In addition, you will build and manage the tech platform roadmaps, developing cutting-edge experiences. You will have sound technical acumen, excellent project management skills, and great communication skills, and hire, build, and develop your team. You are a true owner – you are deeply interested in product design, and architecture and you innovate relentlessly on behalf of our customers.
- Provide technical expertise and leadership throughout product life cycles and influence software engineers' best practices for your team.
- Work with business leaders and product managers to define product requirements.
- Prioritize, communicate, maintain, and execute roadmaps, project plans, and commitments.
- Work with engineers to define technical requirements and architect and execute best-in-class implementations in an agile manner.
- Build and maintain world-class customer experience and operational excellence for yourdeliverables. Hire and, mentor a high-performance team of Software Engineers.
- Come out with strategies for branching and merging code based on changing priorities.
- Comfortable with providing candid feedback while doing code reviews Work closely with UX team and ensure the interfaces we build are world class.
- Experience in building mobile application would be an added advantage.