We took the excitement and enthusiasm of Marketo Marketing Nation Summit and made our way to SiriusDecisions for some more stimulating sessions and inspiring keynotes at Nashville. We have to say, SiriusDecisions Summit not only lived up to the excitement but took it up a notch. The event was bursting with – pioneering research, networking opportunities and over 50 analyst sessions and 100 practitioner case studies.
We learned, ‘Adopt’, ‘Operationalize’ and ‘Optimize’- 3 key steps that lead us to a future where Art and Science come together to transform the way businesses should and will be done in the future.
Most talked about topics at the Summit:
- The Art and Science of Intelligent Growth – blending the art of innovative story telling with the science focused on new models and methods to support it
- The Position2 case study with a global wi-fi infrastructure leader demonstrated how efficient tracking enabled us to perform Deep Funnel Optimization with great results
- Personalization is crucial to marketers
- Account-Based Marketing – one size doesn’t fit all, today’s technology has come a long way in terms of supporting Account-Based Marketing
- The key to the future: Predictive Technologies
Consistent with this year’s theme – The Art and Science of Intelligent Growth, one of the crucial topics discussed was art and science melding together today, more than ever before. And on the same note Position2, proud platinum sponsors for SiriusDecisions, presented a case study on the success of Deep Funnel Optimization. A three-prong approach that involves the blending of AdTech, MarTech and Tracking & Optimization.
To learn more about Deep Funnel Optimization, reach out to us or drop by our office in the heart of Silicon Valley, California.