||We are looking for a talented UI Designer with 3 to 8 years of experience to create unique visual designs. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and tasteful design, be up to date with the latest design trends, and translate high-level requirements into beautiful, intuitive, and expressive user interfaces. The candidate should be passionate about designs and be aware that awesome designs make a difference to every product and, as a result, to the users.
- Collaborate with UX, product management, and the technology team to understand the problems and contribute to designing solutions
- Execute all visual design stages right up to final hand-off to the development team
- Conceptualize original visual design ideas that bring simplicity and freshness to designs
- Communicate wireframes to visual designs that demonstrate the interaction and design ideas effectively
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards
- Should be an independent thinker, with the ability to come up with a visual design that enhances the wireframes/ concepts
- Proven UI design experience (not UI development)
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in converting wireframes/storyboards to design
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, or other designing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Up to date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Experience with collaboration tools like Zeplin, Invision, Marvelapp is an added advantage.
|How to Apply
||Email your resume to careers@Position2.com. Please mention the position applied for in the subject line of the email