This position is for a Technical Lead in Product Engineering Team. This team owns Arena. Arena is a Digital Marketing Platform that enables best-in-class demand generation programs. It is a result of the experience and learnings from delivering award-winning, ROI-driven campaigns for over 200 global companies over the last 15 years. As a leader on the team, you will be responsible for tier1 critical systems, guide your team through the design, development, testing, and deployment.
You will have to deal with challenges of high availability, low latency, and high throughput. In addition, you will build and manage the tech platform roadmaps, developing cutting edge experiences. You are a true owner who is deeply interested in product design, architecture, and you innovate relentlessly on behalf of our customers.
This position offers the opportunity to collaborate with our business teams across the world and other tech/business teams in Bangalore as we raise the bar in delivering innovation.
- Work closely with the Engineering Managers/QA Leads / Product Managers and provide technical expertise and leadership throughout product life cycles, influence software engineers' best practices for your team and own operational metrics.
- Work closely with leaders and execute best-in-class implementations in an agile manner.
- Build and maintain world-class customer experience and operational excellence for your deliverables.
- Ability to technical lead small teams if required and guide engineers in the design of complex modules.
- Should be willing to work as an individual contributor.
- Build good rapport with engineering managers and the head of engineering and contribute to building the technical roadmap.
- The role is responsible for maintaining a high level of quality in the code being deployed.
- Bachelors/master’s degree in computer science or related field.
- 6+ years professional experience in software development management.
- Ability to solve complex technical problems and design robust, scalable solutions.
- Ability to think critically and actively contribute to strategic choices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both technical and non-technical discussions.
- Deep, hands-on technical expertise in high scale, service-oriented architectures.
- Mandatory to be skilled in HTML, CSS, React JS.
- Exposure to REST, AWS Elastic Search, DynamoDB, ELB, CDN, AWS RDS, EC2 and other related technologies would be desirable but not mandatory.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Clear, professional communication skills able to contribute to team discussions, knowing when to contribute, when to listen, and when to ask questions.
- Proactively and continually improve their level of knowledge about AWS tech stack and use this knowledge to deliver high quality, accurate software deliverables.
|How to Apply
||Email your resume to careers@Position2.com. Please mention the position applied for in the subject line of the email