|Position2, a leading Digital Marketing Agency headquartered in Silicon Valley & with offices in Bangalore is looking for passionate technology professionals to be part of its Digital Marketing Platform Program. This ambitious program aims to build the digital agency of the future.
- You will work as the conduit between the business and the ServiceNow platform.
- You will represent the Product Development Division and ServiceNow platform, and work with the business to understand their requirements.
- You will translate these requirements into technical specifications and an overall plan for development.
- You will create best practices around business rules and the ServiceNow platform.
- You will be the key decision maker when it comes to strategizing and executing the development of workflows and customer facing solutions on the ServiceNow platform.
- You must have a core understanding and prior hands-on experience; on the ServiceNow PPM and CSM modules.
- Extensive experience with ServiceNow (PPM & CSM) in business facing capacity.
- Must have experience completing Business Analysis within ServiceNow, and accordingly must have excellent communication skills.
- Must have hands-on experience developing customer solutions on the ServiceNow platform.
- Good knowledge in HTML5, CSS3 and other related front-end technologies.
- Comfortable with integrations: APIs (REST and SOAP), LDAP.
- Must have strong coding skills, awareness of database concepts and be process oriented in executing jobs.
- Troubleshoot and rectify application issues or cross browsers issues.
- Good verbal skills to explain complex solutions to the business, the wider team and customers in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to write clear and concise communications.
- Must be willing to work with multiple departments and take ownership for the deliverables.
- Should be able to validate the solution developed against what was originally envisioned.
- Service Now Module - PPM & CSM
- JS Frameworks (jQuery,AngularJs)
- APIs (REST and SOAP)
- HTML5 and CSS3
|How to Apply
||Email your resume to careers@Position2.com. Please mention the position applied for in the subject line of the email