This SEO manager position requires a solid understanding of search engine optimization best practices and strategies and an ability to explain these strategies to clients. He/She will lead a small team of SEO specialists.
- Should handle a small team of SEO Analyst.
- The SEO lead would be responsible for leading and mentoring a team of the analyst to drive business goals.
- Developing detailed project plan and monitor progress while delivering projects on time ensuring quality standards.
- Make decisions about the day-to-day operation of the team members, including management of work assignments by them.
- Primary point of contact for clients
- Perform and ensure completion of quality review check on outgoing work by the team to ensure quality, accuracy, and consistency.
- Brainstorm new and creative SEO growth strategies
- Review, analyze and send the Weekly & Monthly to the clients
- Ensuring the Monthly POA & Commitments are delivered as per expectation.
- Act as subject matter expert for team members, peers, and clients
- Take the primary responsibility for all the Technical Audits & ensuring that the client website is following all the SEO best practices.
- In-depth SEO technical knowledge (HTML, CSS, JS) also Google Analytics, webmaster tools, back-end SEO, and various online tools
- Communicate team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Assign all work assignments, commit the team to the work, manage the quality of the work and drive the people management activities within the team.
- Minimum of 5 years agency experience
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written – as well as fast typing skills
- Proficient in Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Experience with keyword research and tracking keyword rankings
- Strong understanding of search engine optimization best practices and the Google ranking algorithm
- Knowledge of local search ecosystem
- Ability to manage multiple client accounts and SEO setups at once, while keeping track of client initiatives, to-dos, tasks, and communication
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Must have general understanding of crawl errors, indexation, page speed, and other technical SEO elements.
- Driven to achieve great results for clients.
- Experience working with Drupal a plus.
- Able to both independently and in a team setting, with a willingness to help where needed.
- Enthusiasm and a passion for digital marketing
|How to Apply
||Email your resume to careers@Position2.com. Please mention the position applied for in the subject line of the email