|Job Summary||We are looking for a UX Designer to design Website and Web/Mobile Applications that meet people’s needs. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience.|
In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential.
Ultimately, you will make websites/applications more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology.
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback.
- Create personas through user research and data.
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success.
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs.
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability).
- Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs.
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers.
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends.
- Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role.
- Strong portfolio of design projects.
- Background in project management and research.
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture.
- Proficient in design software (e.g. UXPin, Balsamiq).
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Analytical mind with a business acumen.
- Excellent communication skills.
|How to Apply||Email your resume to careers@Position2.com. Please mention the position applied for in the subject line of the email|