- Overall growth and development of accounts in his/ her group.
- Meeting profit goals on each account in his group.
- Maintaining a high level of performance by the delivery teams and other agency personnel, as needed.
- Being sufficiently informed and personally involved, ensuring sound planning, good service and a solid client/agency relationship.
- Following agency policies and procedures.
- Keeping management informed of the status of his/ her group’s accounts, problems, plans and meetings, as well as involving Management at key times.
- Insures the timely development and execution of plans, campaigns, and projects to assure earnings, growth, and profit goals are achieved.
- Provides account team leadership and convey the specific requirements for multi-functional support to the appropriate functional management on a timely basis.
- Plans, develops, and defends budget recommendations, work goals, measurements, and training requirements necessary to provide both quality and profitable service to Clients.
- Assigns duties, goals, and supervises the delivery teams.
- Executes duties and assignments as directed in compliance with corporate guidelines and objectives.
- Maintains awareness and controls situations which may lead to the risk of write-offs.
- Maintains open and complete communications of Client issues with functional leaders and management.
- Provides leadership/motivation and conveys the vision and values of Position2 to the assigned team members. Insures that the team works in conformance with Position2’s policies and procedures and the law.