||We are looking for a Drupal Developer primarily responsible for back-end/module development. The best candidates have a worked-on content management system. Experience with Drupal 7/8 and WordPress is strongly preferred. In addition, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development and deployment, with some back-end knowledge, is preferred.
- Minimum of 5+ years hands-on coding and in-depth development experience in Drupal 7 & 8 ,WordPress, MySQL, API integration and Module creation
- Developing web solutions in Drupal and PHP implementations in a XAMP/MAMP environment
- Architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture
- Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, and Panels
- Creating custom Drupal modules
- Proficient in the maintenance and administration of Drupal modules and sites.
- Integrating open source and third-party applications into existing systems.
- Working on PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
- Experience with MySQL Databases, RESTful API Services, AJAX, HTML, and MVC framework
- Through understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs.