||We are looking for a Senior Magento developer who has experience with Magento and PHP to architect, design, develop, and improve our ecommerce solutions.
- Develop Magento2.x Ecommerce site from scratch following Industry Coding Standards
- Manage e-commerce websites on Magento Commerce.
- Configure Mageto2.x Contributed components.
- Integrate Various Payment Gateways, Shipping Methods.
- Develop required Custom Components & Theme from scratch as per requirement.
- Create Configurable Products & add required custom attributes to the products.
- Create Custom Product Filters and show Sales Price, Offer Price, Discounted Price etc.
- Creating custom REST APIs as per requirement along with using Default Magento2.x APIs
- Configuring Cache mechanism to boost the site performance.
- Configurating and enabling Content Management System
- File Uploads
- Enable SEO meta tags.
- Optimize the images, Styling and Scripts to boost the site performance.
- Able to make layout changes on the website as per the requirement.
- Follow best practices of SEO.
- Fix bugs and issues on pages as per client and testing team inputs.
- PHP, Magento2.3.x and 2.4.x, Mysql, Webservices, REST API, XML, HTML, CSS, and JS
- Knowledge of Node JS, JQuery, Ajax.
- Capable of creating Magento2 custom modules & Theme for meeting the client requirements.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and proactively communicate with team members & client.
- Resourceful, team player, high energy and flexible.
|How to Apply
||Email your resume to careers@Position2.com. Please mention the position applied for in the subject line of the email