|Client Relationship Management|
- Establish trust with CLIENT’s key interface and executive team.
- Understand CLIENT’s business goals and KPIs – communicate these internally to delivery teams.
- Act as a valued business partner ensuring overall client satisfaction and long-term retention.
- Proactively manage contracted services per statement of work. Understand, anticipate, manage and quickly respond to needs and requests of clients day-to-day.
- Help BD team grow account and seed new opportunities (both new clients as well as existing clients.
- Develop and maintain effective communication mechanisms to articulate performance, e.g., weekly/monthly/quarterly meetings and analysis reports.
|Working with the Delivery and Project Management Teams|
- Contribute to internal communications and meetings to help close the loop on the cycle of presentation, proposal, closure and service kick-off.
- Provide overall co-leadership to individual delivery teams.
- Work with delivery project management team to ensure quality and timely service execution.
- Provide quality assurance of all client deliverables.
- Work with project manager when appropriate to resolve project challenges.
|Marketing Thought Leadership|
- Consistently and proactively identify client need. Good balance between being strategic and tactical.
- Develop strategies that are linked to long-term digital/online marketing plans and objectives.
- Lead delivery teams towards thinking creatively and innovatively to develop client campaigns and initiatives.
- Exhibit the intellectual curiousity, interest and ability to understand digital marketing trends, new demand frameworks, various client success stories and package these up to share with CLIENT management.
|Desired Skills and Experience|
- Five to ten years of US marketing experience. Marketing Agency experience a strong plus.
- Ability to manage long-term clients in various industries, e.g., B2B and B2C.
- Deep experience and understanding of online/digital marketing, e.g., SEO, PPC, SMM, content marketing, marketing automation, analytics, web design and webmaster service, creative services.
- Strong presentation, verbal and written skills as well as proven ability to independently prepare, and guide a delivery team to prepare, a GTM plan.
- Ability to motivate, work with, and support a delivery team in India.
- Mitigate risks and resolve any client issues effectively.
- Self-motivated with excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to track and be accountable for service deliverables.
- Flexible work schedule. This job requires evening calls with delivery teams in India. So, the company offers somewhat flexible work schedule although daily office hours are a requirement.
- Lean startup culture, but our team is growing. We work and play hard.
- Fun team and office environment. We are all foodies and load the office with healthy snacks.
- Domestic travel.
|How to Apply||Email your resume to careers@Position2.com. Please mention the position applied for in the subject line of the email|