||As a PM/ APM you will be responsible for building product modules and features which contribute to the strategic competitiveness of the organization.
You will research the market and the user, write the necessary use cases and user stories, convince stakeholders on what needs to be built, check feasibility with the technical team, and then work with the developers helping plan sprints and testing out the features before launching to customers. You will then track and analyze usage of our products and recommend improvements.
You are a totally hands-on person, willing to dive into new areas at a moment's notice. This is an exciting role where you will be interacting with design, technology, QA and marketing teams.
- Ability to always empathize with the end user/ customer.
- Draw out problems from all stakeholders and arrive at insights for product development.
- Gather competitive data related to products, pricing, and other environmental factors.
- Analyze external & internal data to deliver actionable insights on product features.
- Recommend changes to product based on analysis of product usage data.
- Formulate insights into simple and implementable use cases.
- Write use cases, user stories, and acceptance criteria for development sprints.
- Interface with the product development team and give precise and clear answers to solve problems.
- Verify developed product and make it GTM ready.
- Influence various stakeholders to build and deploy product.
- Passion & the drive to go the extra mile to build industry-transforming products
- Problem-solving attitude with bias for action
- Analytical bent of mind with keen business understanding
- Excellent communication skills
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Design, or a related field
- Skills in qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Web/Product Analytics
- Market Research
- Proficient in Excel
- Knowledge of MixPanel is a bonus
|How to Apply
||Email your resume to careers@Position2.com. Please mention the position applied for in the subject line of the email