||The Paid Search Manager will be responsible for leading our Client’s Paid Search across search partners, overseeing a monthly budget of $1M+. This includes developing and implementing campaigns, optimizing current campaigns, and leading and developing a team of analysts with the intent of building a funnel of demand. This position must be able to take a high functioning channel to the next level and will report to the Director – Paid Acquisition.
- Manage PPC efforts on Google AdWords, Bing, and Yahoo.
- Expand advertising campaigns to drive continued growth in a high performing marketing channel.
- Ensure accurate conversion tracking and attribution.
- Work closely with creative and content teams to seamlessly execute Paid Search campaigns.
- Measure and improve key performance indicators such as Impressions, CTR, CPC, Conversion, Lead Quality, Spend, etc.
- Learn the business. Understand services to build effective keyword/campaign strategies.
- Lead and mentor a team to develop their individual growth and success.
- Responsible for crafting and implementing PPC strategy for clients.
- Optimize campaigns using Web Analytics tools and provide insights to clients.
- Communicate any roadblocks in the performance of campaigns.
- To lead client calls and present reports on weekly basis.
- Support pitches and any productization initiatives.
- Proficiency with Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Google Analytics, and Yahoo.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively and identify and resolve problems.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Understanding of Paid Search best practices and current trends.
- General passion and excitement towards the Paid Search channel.
- Flexible to work in US hours.
- Must have worked in a digital marketing agency.
- 5+ years of Paid Search Experience
- 3+ Years of Management Experience
- Adwords/Bing Ads Certified
|How to Apply
||Please email your cover letter (not too long winded) and resume to careers@Position2.com