|Job Summary||As a Marketing Automation (MA) Specialist you will work as part of a dynamic team that plans and implements MA programs and processes at Position2. You will work closely with the demand generation, campaign management, project management, client management, and sales operations to understand their business needs and translate those into MA requirements. You will design, configure, project manage and optimize MA programs and serve as a best practice consultant to clients of Position2. You will liaise with internal teams based in Bangalore and US and will be required to effectively communicate and translate project requirements. Candidate will develop, analyze, and report on the effectiveness of MA programs and should be a leader in digital and MA implementations.|
|Responsibilities||As a Marketing Automation Specialist, you will participate in the following areas to support our critical systems and marketing initiatives:|
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) and administrator of Position2
- Serve as a Project Manager or lead on marketing automation platforms and customization projects
- Responsible for project success by providing technical leadership across platforms and services architecture
- Work in a rapidly changing environment working with multiple teams including digital marketing, web development, IT, sales operations, demand generation, creative, client management and field marketing
- Consult, design, and project manage MA best practices, integrations, and deployments
- Ensure all production and QA processes are continually followed as per Position2 defined processes
- Regularly analyze and report on effectiveness of overall automation programs: identifying opportunities for improvement, recommending changes in the workflow design, or suggesting best practices that can be leveraged across the team.
- Updated on industry research and Identify and propose forward thinking innovations that will make an impact on the business.
- Adapt to new processes and training provided at Position2.
- Implement and manage full cycle projects including requirement gathering, design, development, testing, and support.
- Candidate must be a high energy, can-do-person who can operate in a rapidly changing environment, and work well under pressure.
- Ability to drive results and initiatives. Must be able to drive strategy supported by analytical rigor.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and problem solve.
- Goal and results driven, ability to get things done.
- Works independently, self-reliant, self-motivated.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; presentation, time management, customer service, business, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, building appropriate processes and tools and delivering results.
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization, including remote areas. Able to work with multiple geo location and time zones.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness, motivation, initiative, and leadership.
- Ability to manage multiple vendors and agencies.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Solid interpersonal skills, enthusiastic, congenial, assertive.
- Team player skilled in collaboration and facilitation.
- Ability to communicate and work globally.
- The candidate will interact primarily with Staff to Management level employees within the function, and the technical team on assigned projects. There may be communication with employees in other functions and locations as required.
- General direction is provided on routine work, and detailed direction is provided on new projects and assignments; as well as on-going review of activities and priorities.
- Candidate will be given general training on Position2 communication platforms and is expected to adapt to the usage of these technologies.
- The ideal candidate will be an important contributor or lead on team projects.
|Education and Experience|
- A minimum of 2 years of experience is required. 3 to 5 years of experience is preferred.
- A Bachelor of Sciences Degree in Marketing or MIS, or related business field required; or equivalent experience in Computers Sciences, Computer Information Systems, or related.
|Technical Skills and Knowledge|
- The candidate must have expertise in digital marketing systems, project management, and overall Marketing Automation strategies and implementations.
- Good working knowledge of Content Management Systems.
- Strong analytical background and ability to constantly monitor results and refine marketing formulas accordingly.
- Exceptional proficiency in learning complex software solutions.
- Experience observing and translating user research into business requirements.
|How to Apply||Email your resume to careers@Position2.com. Please mention the position applied for in the subject line of the email|