||Marketing Automation is a hot new property in the world of CRM and allied applications which are proliferating in a SaaS model across the world. These cloud solutions designed to transform the art of marketing into the measurable, repeatable science of success. Require technicians capable of understanding and executing leading edge technologies related to this field. Marketing Automation systems demands technical skills to handle routine marketing processes such as lead scoring, multi-channel campaign coordination, and database management. Requires developing action scripts as per the specifications of the automation platform being used. This job also has applications in integrating CRM systems and building API's that will lead to better customer acquisition and retention strategies. The job requires individual to have a good communication skill to understand client requirements as well as working knowledge of current systems and technique’s followed across industry as best practices. It would be an added advantage to have working knowledge of leading automation SaaS providing platforms.
||As a Marketing Automation Specialist, the individual would be reporting to the head of department and would be involved in:
- Planning, development, and implementation of campaign program, landing pages, and emails, define segments by demographic, firmographic, and behavioral characteristics, develop buyer personas. scoring, database management.
- Contribute to the improvements of processes guided by industry best practices.
- Project Managements skills in terms of planning, estimating and execution of work to meet the required quality standards, guidelines, and timelines.
- In depth understanding and interaction with Technical team to meet client expectation in terms of deliverables and quality of assets.
- Strong communication skills required for interaction with clients for requirement gathering and scoping.
- Good interpersonal skills and team player to work in a dynamic environment to meet team goals and expectation in a highly challenging and critical professional environment.
- High regards to department vision - to be the best Automation specialist in the industry.
- Adherence to organization values, principles, and work ethics.
- Campaign Management in Eloqua
- Experience and exposure to planning Lead Lifecycle, Lead Scoring, Lead Nurturing
- Reporting and Analytics
- Sales Cycle and experience in integration of Marketing Automation Platform (Eloqua) with CRM (Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics)
- Knowledge of best practices in the Automation industry
- MS Office
|Desired Knowledge in
- CSS (2 & 3)
- Java Script and all allied client-side scripting languages
- Jquery, AJAX, Adobe Suite,
- WYSIWYG/HTML Editor
- Testing and QA experience for email and Landing Page responsiveness
- Mobile Technologies
|How to Apply
||Email your resume to careers@Position2.com. Please mention the position applied for in the subject line of the email