|Job Summary||Marketing Automation is a hot new property in the world of CRM and allied applications which are proliferating in a SaaS model across the world. These cloud solutions require technicians capable of understanding and executing leading edge technologies related to this field. Marketing Automation systems demands technical skills to put together Emails, Landing Pages, Web Pages, and minor modifications to graphics depending on the adaptations. Requires developing action scripts as per the specifications of the automation platform being used. This job also has applications in integrating CRM systems and building API's that will lead to better customer acquisition and retention strategies. The job requires individual to have a good communication skill to understand client requirements as well as working knowledge of current systems and technique’s followed across industry as best practices. It would be an added advantage to have working knowledge of leading automation SaaS providing platforms.|
|Job Description||As a Marketing Automation Analyst, the individual would be involved in;|
- Planning, development and implementation of program scripts, landing pages, and emails etc.
- Contribute to the improvements of processes guided by industry best practices.
- Project Managements skills in terms of planning, estimating and execution of work to meet the required quality standards, guidelines and timelines.
- In depth understanding and interaction with Program Logic team to meet client expectation in terms of deliverables.
- Strong communication skills required for interaction with clients for requirement gathering and scoping.
- Good interpersonal skills and team player to work in a dynamic environment to meet team goals and expectation in a highly challenging and critical professional environment.
- High regards to department vision - to be the best Automation specialist in the industry.
- Adherence to organization values, principals and work ethics.
|Job Requirements||In depth Knowledge in:|
- CSS (2 & 3)
- Java Script and all allied client-side scripting languages
- Adobe Suite
- MS Office
- WYSIWYG/HTML Editor
- Mobile Technologies
- Marketing Automation tools exposure - Marketo, IBM Watson Campaign Automation (WCA), HubSpot, Eloqua 9 and above
|How to Apply||Email your resume to careers@Position2.com. Please mention the position applied for in the subject line of the email|