||This position is for a database lead engineer in the Product Engineering Team. This team owns Arena which is a Digital Marketing Platform that enables best-in-class demand generation programs. Arena is a result of the experience and learnings from delivering award-winning, ROI-driven campaigns for over 200 global companies over the last 15 years. As a leader on the team, you will be responsible for tier1 critical systems. This position offers the opportunity to collaborate with our business teams across the world and other tech/business teams in Bangalore as we raise the bar in delivering innovation.
|Detail Job Description (Role & Responsibilities)
- Provide technical expertise and leadership in designing/modeling tables/schemas
- Should be able to write/debug/tune SQL queries and stored procedures/functions
- Need to have experience in scheduling backup / restoring DB from dumps, configure DB in master-slave mode to ensure failover.
- Proficiency in one or more DB like MySQL / Oracle etc
- Experience in handling support activities in production systems
- Guide junior SQL developers
- DB Performance monitoring
- Experience in working on data load/transformations for large data sets (preferably Big Data)
|Required Skills in order of priority
- 6+ years professional experience in software development management.
- Proficiency in more than one modern database such as Oracle, MySQL
- Ability to solve complex technical problems and design robust, scalable solutions.
- Ability to think critically and actively contribute to strategic choices.
- Proven leadership and teamwork skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both technical and non-technical discussions.
|How to Apply
||Email your resume to careers@Position2.com. Please mention the position applied for in the subject line of the email