|Job Summary||As a digital planner, the key responsibility will be to develop digital strategies based on the frameworks followed at Position2. Working closely with delivery teams (Demand Generation, Marketing Automation, Analytics, etc.) to design campaigns based on client goals is key. The role also includes campaign audits and providing campaign optimization tweaks to improve performance & reach goals and content messaging strategies.|
- Use primary and secondary research methodologies to derive insights.
- Build persona-based behavior insights backed by data.
- Generate competitor insights to differentiate client solutions/products.
- Analyze the existing database to identify what works and what doesn’t.
- Build digital strategies that encompass marketing strategies, content strategies, channel strategies, etc.
- Collaborate with the teams that will execute the strategy.
- Analyze existing campaigns and provide insightful recommendations.
- Familiarity with digital marketing and data driven insights.
- Familiarity with digital content strategy.
- Ability to work with multiple clients simultaneously.
- Strong strategic and creative thinking.
- At least 4 years of experience in a digital marketing agency.
- Education Qualification: BS/MS in marketing or a related field.
|How to Apply||Email your resume to careers@Position2.com. Please mention the position applied for in the subject line of the email|