||Web publisher should utilize Sitecore CMS to publish new content onto the client's web sites and digital channels. Additionally, the web publisher is responsible for updating and maintaining existing content across the site. This position works closely with the business, Content Management and Corporate and Marketing teams to coordinate website efforts.
- Manage new content updates and publishing across multiple content management platforms.
- Develop new pages, setup/configure information architecture and functionality components as well as load and update content and images.
- Content Management System Digital Asset management of all digital content, requiring manipulation of
- Text pieces
- Associated graphic assets.
- Should also be able to make layout changes on the website as per the requirement.
- Make minor changes on images using photo editing software like Photoshop, illustrator etc.
- Fix bugs and issues on pages
- Should be flexible to work in night shifts.
- Sitecore, ASP.Net, C#, MS SQL
- Knowledge of ALM tools (Jira, TFS, Git, Service Now, etc.)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills. Can clearly and proactively communicate with individuals across multiple teams and departments.
- Resourceful, team player, high energy and flexible
|How to Apply
||Email your resume to careers@Position2.com. Please mention the position applied for in the subject line of the email