||The Field Marketing Manager for India is responsible for developing and then driving and executing the annual India Field Marketing plans, based upon measurable quarterly goals and objectives.
The Field Marketing plans will include; working alongside the sales team to define the approach to market, analysis and refinement of the GTM strategy plus engagement with the appropriate channel ecosystem in order to achieve the pipeline and revenue goal of the region. Measurable goals will be based on lead to revenue, pipeline, closed won revenue, channel ecosystem engagement, brand awareness and operational efficiency that results to the success of the business.
The role has clear responsibility to define, create and execute cross-regional campaigns which can be leveraged through the world as applicable. The role will align and leverage positioning, messaging, and other information regarding products and services to target and generate high quality leads and pipeline. As required, it is also within the remit of this role to augment in vertical and channel as appropriate to the need.
The successful candidate will have both experience and balance between strategy and execution that fully enables the region to achieve the business goals set forth in the annual plan.
This role will report to the Director of Field Marketing for APAC.
- Strategically develop the India GO To Market plans with sales and channel regional representation
- Localization - define the strategic approach to localized assets and communications including nurture and digital programmes
- Online –ensuring the regional websites are developed and SEO optimized in-line with key search terminology for the region, developing additional local pages, landing experiences and promotions based on market requirements such as compliance mandates
- Digital –defining and executing a digital programme which adds value to the strategic approach of the region, such as programmatic retargeting, awareness, multi touch engagements, webcasts
- Channel engagement: working with the Channel Account managers and identified partners to plan and proactively create demand generation campaigns (e.g., telemarketing, e-mail, direct mail, seminars, advertising) and integration approaches with the core technology partners
- Events: plan and execute both strategic C’level events plus core tradeshows in region
- Develop and implement vertical demand generation campaigns focused on the core verticals identified for the regions
- Work with Marketing and Sales Operations to measure, understand and refine activity and data segmentation utilising systems including DOMO, Salesforce.com and Marketo in support leads, pipeline, revenue and awareness goals
|Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in relevant marketing activities for B2B enterprise software companies
- Experience in developing emergent markets ideally within the Nordic region
- Security, Storage or Networking Industry Experience preferred
- Salesforce.com, Marketo or DOMO experience highly desirable
- Strong copy writing and editing skills
- Highly proficient with Excel and other MS Office software applications
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to run multiple projects and meet deadlines
- The ability to work in a collaborative environment, preferably experience of acquisition and integration
- Undergraduate degree, MA an advantage
- Creative, high energy, innovative, proactive, and resourceful
|How to Apply
||Email your resume to careers@Position2.com. Please mention the position applied for in the subject line of the email