|Position2, a leading Digital Marketing Agency headquartered in Silicon Valley & with offices in Bangalore is looking for passionate technology professionals to be part of its Digital Marketing Platform Program. This ambitious program aims to build the digital agency of the future.
||This position is for a technology leader in Product Engineering Team. This team owns Arena which is a Digital Marketing Platform that enables best-in-class demand generation programs. Arena is a result of the experience and learnings from delivering award-winning, ROI-driven campaigns for over 200 global companies over the last 15 years. As a leader on the team, you will be responsible for tier1 critical systems, guide your team through the design, development, testing, and deployment.
You will have to deal with challenges of high availability, low latency, and high throughput. In addition, you will build and manage the tech platform roadmaps, developing cutting edge experiences. You will have sound technical acumen, excellent project management skills, great communication skills, and hire, build, and develop your team. You are a true owner - you are deeply interested in product design, architecture, and you innovate relentlessly on behalf of our customers.
This position offers the opportunity to collaborate with our business teams across the world and other tech/business teams in Bangalore as we raise the bar in delivering innovation.
- Responsible for working with the development team and Business to capture business requirements
- Responsible for planning, estimation, delivery of working software of highest quality, meeting specifications and agreed timelines
- Showcase technology leadership capabilities to own the solution design, end to end
- Define and continuously improve process
- Drive quality, release, and sustenance
- Manage people directly, hiring, manage performance, and appraisals
- Responsible for following development practices and code quality
- Responsible for fostering innovation
- Primary responsibilities: Provide technical expertise and leadership throughout product life cycles and influence software engineers best practices for your team.
- Work with business leaders and product managers to define product requirements. Priorities, communicate, maintain, and execute roadmaps, project plans, and commitments.
- Work with engineers to define technical requirements and architect and execute best-in-class implementations in agile manner.
- Build and maintain world-class customer experience and operational excellence for your deliverables.
- Hire, manage, mentor and grow a high performance team of Software Engineers.
- Role would involve 70% of hands on design/coding/reviews and 30% on team management.
- Bachelors / Master’s degree in computer science or related field.
- 8+ years professional experience in software development management.
- Ability to solve complex technical problems and design robust, scalable solutions.
- Ability to think critically and actively contribute to strategic choices.
- 3+ years’ experience in managing development teams working on multiple simultaneous projects.
- 3+ years’ experience in managing medium to large scale software development teams following Agile development processes.
- Strong skills in project planning & execution, problem solving.
- Ability to take a project from initial scoping requirements through actual launch and support of the project.
- Proven leadership and teamwork skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both technical and non-technical discussions.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Clear, professional communication skills able to contribute to team discussions, knowing when to contribute, when to listen, and when to ask questions.
- Proactively and continually improve their level of knowledge on various technologies, and use this knowledge to deliver high quality, accurate software deliverables.
|How to Apply
||Email your resume to careers@Position2.com. Please mention the position applied for in the subject line of the email