||Digital Marketing Trainees are exposed to various services at Position2 during the internship of 6 months, thus giving the trainee scope to learn & groom with latest trends in the Web based world
|The said opening will include:
||Marketing & Sales, SEO & PPC exposure, Media & Creative knowledge as learning on the job. The position will also include database management, database development & promotion calls.
- Freshers with an inclination to learn & grow fast.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willing to work with US Clients & thus open for night shifts
- Ready to join us immediately with high energy.
- Salary as per Industry Standards
- Bachelor of Engineering
- MBA in Marketing and Advertising
|How to Apply
||Email your resume to careers@Position2.com. Please mention the position applied for in the subject line of the email