||We are looking for a passionate digital analytics leader to build a game-changing marketing analytics product. You will work closely with the engineering, design, and business development team to come up with the best strategy for product features and roadmap to solve campaign reporting and analysis problems. You will be accountable for the entire product lifecycle, right from planning through development, go-live, adoption, loyalty phases.
You possess a strong understanding and experience in digital marketing analysis and have some exposure to building analytics products. You have a deep understanding of BI tools and reporting solutions in the market. You have hands-on experience working with BI tools including Tableau/ PowerBI / Qlik in the context of delivering marketing analytics for large enterprises. You understand the technology and processes involved in a BI solution including data engineering, DevOps, data warehousing, ETL, data visualization.
- Understand the current market and product state. Recommend the appropriate product strategy and a roadmap based on market feedback and the company's vision.
- Identify market opportunities with research and competitive analysis and integrate it into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
- Analyze complex use cases with experience in using analytics platforms to understand product usability and break them down to simplify the user experience.
- Listen to the clients on an ongoing basis, be a trusted advisor, and work towards aligning our offerings to their expectations.
- Develop and launch enhancement and new variants while enhancing the existing products in a timely basis.
- Communicate the product solutions and offerings effectively internally and externally.
- Have a pulse on the latest developments in Google, Facebook campaigns, and their measurement.
- Master’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, Business Management, Statistics or related field.
- 5-8 years of experience in delivering BI solutions in a digital marketing context.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Spontaneous, quick thinker and a self-starter with key organizational skills that includes attention to detail and multi-tasking.
- Analytics Quotient (Kantar)
- Merkle Sokrati
- Tiger Analytics
- Infosys / Cognizant
- Myntra / Flipkart / Other ecommerce or SaaS experience
|How to Apply
||Email your resume to careers@Position2.com. Please mention the position applied for in the subject line of the email