||An expert in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager who can plan, implement, analyze and present insightful findings.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in setting up analytics platforms, analyzing data and reporting insights from the data.
- Hands-on experience with tools like Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Audit existing set-up and recommend best practices-based implementation including Events, Custom Dimensions etc.
- Develop meaningful reports on cross-channel performance. Draw conclusions and recommend next steps that apply across channels.
- Design user-flow strategies and recommend changes to the website for optimal consumer experience. Ability to identify and recommend goals and set these up within tools like Google Analytics.
- Evaluate and set-up tracking. Audit current analytics set-up for clients and prospects. Recommend next steps.
- Provide actionable insights and recommendations from data. Help in decision making.
- Document new processes and enhance existing.
- You own timely delivery of weekly, monthly/quarterly reports.
- Co-ordinate across groups (such as PPC, SEO, web, marketing automation etc.) to ensure you understand the impact of their activities and take their actions into account while recommending solutions or fixes.
- Attend weekly/monthly/quarterly client calls.
- You should be on an always learning mode and willing to upgrade skills and learn with a growing company.
- Google Analytics and other digital analysis tools
- Tag management tools including Google Tag Manager
|How to Apply
||Email your resume to careers@Position2.com. Please mention the position applied for in the subject line of the email