Responsible for profitability for a specific group of accounts and represents Position2 at the business level of the account. S/he carries the responsibility for direct supervision of all group account service staff as well as the responsibility of one or more accounts. Manages Client relationships and resolves functional conflicts through consultation with delivery/ functional heads.
The Account Director is the person to whom the delivery team looks for support, guidance, and counsel.
- Overall growth and development of accounts in his/ her group.
- Meeting profit goals on each account in his/ her group.
- Maintaining a high level of performance by the delivery teams and other agency personnel, as needed.
- Being sufficiently informed and personally involved, ensuring sound planning, good service, and a solid client/agency relationship.
- Following agency policies and procedures.
- Keeping management informed of the status of his/ her group’s accounts, problems, plans, and meetings, as well as involving management at crucial times.
- Ensures the timely development and execution of plans, campaigns, and projects to assure earnings, growth, and profit goals are achieved.
- Provides account team leadership and conveys the specific requirements for multi-functional support to the appropriate functional management on a timely basis.
- Plans, develops, and defends budget recommendations, work goals, measurements, and training requirements necessary to provide both quality and profitable service to clients.
- Assigns duties, goals and supervises the delivery teams.
- Executes duties and assignments as directed in compliance with corporate guidelines and objectives.
- Maintains awareness and controls situations that may lead to the risk of write-offs.
- Maintains open and complete communications of client issues with functional leaders and management.
- Provides leadership/motivation and conveys the vision and values of Position2 to the assigned team members. Ensures that the team works in conformance with Position2’s policies and procedures and the law.