Would you like to work with one of the fastest growing agencies in North America? Yes, that is who we are! Google recently ranked us as the “3rd fastest growing agency in North America”. We have a highly talented and out-of-the-box thinking team and are looking for proven leaders in organic marketing to join our ever-growing talent pool. If you think you have what it takes to lead a team by example to success, in a fast-paced, creative and collaborative environment, get in touch with us.
As a domain expert, you will not only stay up-to-speed with industry trends but look to upgrade the team knowledge base.
You have demonstrable expertise in one or more of the following areas:
- Technical SEO including developing website architecture, silo structuring, and internal linking optimization.
- Conduct Content, technical SEO audits to uncover places on the site where the client is not following SEO best practices
- White-hat and strategic authority building strategies and execution
- Organic social strategies and execution
- App store and mobile optimization
- Developing and executing content strategies aimed at Google Featured Snippet (Instant Answers)
- Local and hyper-local SEO
- Voice search optimization
- Developing creative content strategies that drive leads and business growth to clients Roles & Responsibilities
- Independently develop organic marketing strategies and execution plans for your clients and manage the execution with your team
- Ownership of client’s business and project success
- Coordinate with clients to determine business needs and with the internal teams to develop execution plans
- Excellent command over search engine algorithms with a futuristic view of likely developments, with an ability to translate this understanding into organic marketing strategies
- Ability to research brands and identify gaps in content, develop content strategy framework
- Ability to independently define for SEO project requirements and strategies
- Ability to adapt to changing business needs
- Communicate project development, timelines, and results to team, management and clients
- Sound knowledge of Web analytics platforms and tools like Google Analytics, SEMRush, Moz, Majestic, Google Search Console, Google Keyword Planner, etc.
- Conduct trainings for the in-house and client team members as needed
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.