Customer Success Specialist – Arena Calibrate
Santa Clara, USA
Arena Calibrate is an easy-to-use Digital Marketing Campaign Dashboard. It has been designed by Digital marketing experts and is targeted at digital marketers globally.
Arena Calibrate is a platform designed by Position2 a leading global digital marketing services company with offices in the US and Bangalore. Position2 offers the full suite of digital marketing services to leading brands that include Lenovo, Amex, Thales, Fujitsu, Workato, Fujitsu and Mandiant.
Position2 offers a great working environment, generous benefits package and an opportunity to work with passionate individuals and ambitious brands.
The Customer Success team enables and educates our customers around using the Arena Calibrate marketing analytics platform and helps them reach their unique business goals. We help provide subject matter expertise for a wide range of top tier clients in all manner of verticals, and we help drive product evolution based on customer and industry feedback. Our team values strong communication skills and a tech-savvy knowledge base to better assist our customers.
We are searching for a Customer Success Manager who is highly motivated and energetic self-starter to work directly with customers to ensure that they are getting the most value possible out of our product and identify opportunities for expansion. He or she will proactively identify new areas of product features and enhancements that will go to further increase client engagement on Arena Calibrate. He or she will have a strong understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem, attribution and what a digital marketer has to go through on a day-to-day basis.
This position will be based in our Santa Clara office.
- Serve as a client advocate in all respects of the Arena Calibrate, project managing all customer onboarding and overseeing all technical solution deliveries to get clients properly implemented on our solution.
- Become a trusted advisor to customers to fully understand their needs and help find ways to solve or simplify these pain points through Arena Calibrate product by regularly meeting and engaging customers in addition to holding QBRs, providing thought leadership and training on product features and enhancements that will further increase customer engagement and retention.
- Build great relationships with non-technical and highly technical customers, lead technical conversations with technical and non-technical people, problem solve around technical, product, and business questions.
- Be performance-driven to consistently meet or exceed customer retention goals and applicable success metrics.
- Work closely with internal resources on escalation and resolution processes for critical customer issues.
- Provide regular updates to the Product Director, product team and management on customer satisfaction and help drive incremental revenue opportunities with customers.
- 2 – 4 years professional experience supporting a SaaS-based business model in client services, customer success or account management.
- Prior experience leading technical implementations and supporting technical relationships with large companies–mobile user acquisition or product-related role in digital marketing industry or Martech.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing ecosystem and the companies in this space including but not limited to, Platforms like Google Ads, Facebook, Linkedin, Marketo, Salesforce, Hubspot and BI / analytics companies.
- Consistent record as a top performer in a customer success role or project management understanding client’s needs.
- Passionate about working in a high-touch customer-facing role and interest for complex technology.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, highly refined interpersonal skills.
- English–written and spoken–is a must. Additional languages are a plus.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, growth environment.
- Positive, “can-do” attitude!
- Technical or Special Knowledge: Knowledge of ad technology, mobile, media, SaaS models, etc.
- Experience: Strong presentation skills, 3+ years account management and sales experience, proven track record of success managing large accounts, experience with mobile, online advertising, ad-technology and understanding of international markets
- Education: Master’s degree in Business, Marketing or Engineering (B.S.) with Marketing (M.S.)
- Additional Qualifications: Account management skills; Excelling written and verbal communication; Willingness to travel to meet customers; Stable employment background; Problem solving ability; Ability to manage multiple priorities; Understanding of entrepreneurial organizations