This week's hot news, events and videos from the online marketing and social media world.
- Kodak's Social Media Play: Kodak recently introduced a service they are calling Social Photo Album Creator for Facebook.
- Skype Goes Down: Skype is not working for millions of users, and the angst is playing out on Twitter right now.
- Social Money Transfer - Dwolla: Dwolla is a peer-to-peer payment platform that allows social network users to exchange money quickly and at a low cost.
- Facebook Feed Filter: Facebook Rolling Out Redesigned News Feed Filtering Options.
- How Travelers Use Social Media: Young adults ages 25 to 34 checked social sites most often, with nearly a third using them multiple times an hour.
- SEO 2011: SEO Predictions for 2011: Local, Trustbait and Social Media Optimization.
- Social SEO: The Integration Of SEO, Social Media, the Mobile Web, Ecommerce And Our Lives.
- Google Sitelinks: Getting Google "Sitelinks" Under Your Brand Search Result.
- A Holiday Card From Google: Five Artists, 250 Hours, Six Months to Create the Search Engine's 'Doodle'.
- Google Goes to Pakistan: A delegation from YouTube and Google.org, the company’s philanthropic arm, just flew to Pakistan to "explore business and content opportunities."
If you are reading this blog post via a RSS reader, please click here to subscribe.