This week's hot news, events and videos from the online marketing and social media world.
- Position² Blog: Quora: A Growing Channel for Brand Monitoring and Engagement.
- Power of Social Media: Pew Report: 53% Of Internet Users Believe Social Media Affects Politics.
- Top Spends: Social Media Marketing: Sites that benefit most.
- Stats: Younger People See More Social Network Benefits.
- Images with X-pire Date: New Facebook Photo Protector Allows You to Be Ridiculous Online--and Then Erase the Images.
- SEO: 32 SEO Tactics to Avoid in 2011. You probably have a long list of SEO tactics in the pipeline for 2011.
- Case Study: How to improve your site indexation - XML Sitemaps.
- Wayback Machine: Google May Use The Meta Keywords Tag Again, according to a recent forum thread on High Ranking Forum.
- Analytics Tips: Using Google or Twitter Trends to Boost Your Blog Ideas.
- SEO V2: Can Social Media Be The New White Hat SEO Technique?
If you are reading this blog post via a RSS reader, please click here to subscribe.